The Truth Untold

BTS
   Every time I mention BTS people says "Why do you stan them? Do you understands what are they saying? They didn't even know you. They are gays" Every time I heard that my respond was a SMILE. But inside of me were like 'They don't know that BTS is a life changing. The way how they bring happiness into my soul and escape me to the real world by hyping on them.' You don't know that BTS is not the typical boy group, yes BTS can sing,dance and even acting but through music they can connect to the people.

   
Who is BTS? BTS is a seven-member South Korean boy band formed in Seoul in 2013.The septet co-writes and produces much of their output. Originally a hip hop group, their musical style has evolved to include a wide range of genres. Their lyrics, often focused on personal and social commentary, touch on the themes of mental health, troubles of school-age youth, loss, the journey towards loving oneself, and individualism. Their work features references to literature and psychological concepts and includes an alternative universe story line. Popular for their live performances, the group have staged several world tours.' 




   Their debut days as an artist was not that easy, they recieved hate and making fun of their looks. They were even called 'NUGU GROUP' just because they came from small company, but they did not stop nor give up on their dreams. They worked hard and proved that despite of that condition they still continue on following their dreams and giving up is not their option. They produce good, inspirational and meaningful music which helps people who is suffering in pain. They saved people lives by their music and proved that "MISIC IS NOT ONLY BASED ON LANGUAGE" And look at them now, they are receiving awards and recognitions from different country and also breaking the LANGUAGE BARRIER and all the STEREOTYPES. They are globally well know because of their music and hardwork.


November 19, 2016 they received their first daesang on Melon Music Awards 


December 2, 2016 they received ARTIST OF THE YEAR on Mnet Asian Music Awards


   Despite of these achievements they remain being humble and every time they gonna receive an award, the first words comes out of their mouth is 'ARMY THANK YOU' and that is the reason why I really admire them. They said,they're still the same person from past few years ago and I agreed with that. As days passes by my love for them gets deeper and deeper.They taught us to just believe and love ourselves, that everything in this world is worth it.

   And lastly why I love stanning them? Because of their fans which is called A.R.M.Y. it stand for Adorable Representative M.C. for Youth, the fandom name basically means that fans will always be together with BTS. And when you enter this fandom you never feel alone, this is one of my reason why I enjoy staying. Because of ARMY I meet different people from other parts of the world, I can communicate with them like we've met in person, they are always there when I need them the most. Entering this fandom and stanning BTS is the best decision I've ever made.







    I have a fun fact about ARMY, they are CRACKERHEADS. Not only BTS can break records but also ARMY can break records to (and breaking rules LMAO). I'm so proud that I've been one of this big family, it's an honor actuallyπŸ’œλ³΄λΌν•΄πŸ’œ



BTS SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS:



Twitter:  https://twitter.com/BTS_twt (personal account)
                 https://twitter.com/bts_bighit (bts bighit account)


                  https://www.youtube.com/user/ibighit (bighit channel)

V App: http://channels.vlive.tv/FE619/video

Comments

  1. Being in the fandom ARMY and Stanning BTS is the best decision I ever made since I met them way back 2014. I met them when I almost want to lose my life. But they changed me. They change everything about me. I feels like they know how I feel. So I'm very thankful to them for completing me. I Love BTS and I will always support them until the end πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too and also thank you for your comment to me to continue in my dream I hope that all your dreams come true and thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yung "they are gays" talaga na statement eh. Mapapaaway ka talaga sa mga nagsasabi nunπŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaaaaaah! Nakakaiyak♥️ you made a wonderful and inspiring blog about them, im so proud of you tita!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They have come so far lol πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cyssst, you put so much dedication in making this blog. We all appreciate it, I hope our boys will get the chance to read your blog. Xoxo!
    #WeverseFam

    ReplyDelete
  7. So good!!! I will always fight for and support BTS!!πŸ’œπŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being an Army is the best thing ever its not for fandom but it is really life changing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this ! Your blog is so nice❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE YOU HAHAHA I LOVE YOUR BLOG! I LOVE THE 7 GORGEOUS MAN INSIDE YOUR BLOG! THANK YOU FOR SHARING!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment